Jules has become a key architect in revolutionising the local and regional entertainment landscape. He is the Founder, CEO & Commander-In-Chief of Caesar’s Army Ltd., the event and festival management and production company.
His industry leadership comprises a myriad of roles, including Creative Director of the popular ROGUE Mas Band, as well as Founder and CEO of Caesar CreatiV, a creative agency that embraces digital transformation to secure client success. Jules is also the head of CZAR, a Caribbean brand agency which builds, manages, and champions brands to drive them to the promised land of ultimate industry potential, as well as the company’s theatre production arm, CZAR Theatre. Finally, he spearheads The Mas Movement Ltd, which is solely dedicated to building a global movement that amplifies Trinidad and Tobago’s Carnival Culture.
Appointments and Honours:
- 2017 Champions of Business – “EY Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year” Award from the Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Commerce.
- Board Member – National Academy of the Performing Arts (NAPA)
- Board Member – Trinidad & Tobago Television Limited (TTT)
- Board Member – The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) NextGen
- Lead Creative of the CARIRI Creative Tech Lab Trinidad and Tobago
Jules looks forward to continuing to conquer new territories and to blaze a trail that inspires the next generation of visionaries and game-changers.